Covid-19 Safety Procedures
Joobilo Academic Community is committed to providing a safe and healthy environment for all our staff, students, parents, and visitors. To ensure that we have a safe and healthy workplace and school, Joobilo Academic Community has developed the following COVID-19 Preparedness Plan in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Staff and teachers are all responsible for implementing this plan. Our goal is to mitigate the potential for transmission of COVID-19 in our workplaces and communities, and that requires full cooperation among our staff, students, and parents. Only through this cooperative effort can we establish and maintain the safety and health of all persons in our community.
Requirements for Staff and Students
- Require all students and staff to stay home if they exhibit symptoms of Covid-19 including, but not limited to, fever, cough, and shortness of breath.
- Check student and staff temperature upon arrival
- Require frequent hand-washing of students and staff
- Disinfect desks, doorknobs, and materials before and after each break
- Students cannot share materials and belongings
- Staff & Students are required to wear masks in accordence with state and county requirements
- Staff & Students will be socially distanced whenever possible
- Set up sanitizing stations throughout the campus
- Maintain stable classrooms
- Social distance within the classrooms
- Provide open-air and outside classrooms when possible
- Staggered break times
- Limit group mixing
- Allow for ventilation: open windows and doors
- Staff training
- Hybrid and virtual class options
Following these guidelines, Joobilo Academic Community hopes to provide the safest possible environment for the 2021-2022 academic year. We highly value our students, families, and teachers and want to continue to provide the best possible service while keeping health a top priority.